Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 10, 2013

235


The squat cycle from Hell has finally come to an end.  3 weeks out from the Arnold, and I have never felt more alive.  Thank you, Dark Orchestra family for all your support over the years, and for the support leading up to this big goal that coach and I have been aiming for.  Hate is a strong word, so I will say that for as much as I dislike squats..... I am almost sad to see this squat cycle go.  You have been nothing but pain and misery, but you have brought me strength and confidence in the end, and for that squat cycle, I thank you.  See you soon Arnold. 


The Skeletons of Support, pain, and motivation 2016

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jon, good work. Just curious: What is your Bsquat 1RM? and what is your max clean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not generally big on cursing in my comments but... F**K YES THAT WAS F***ING AWESOME HOLY F***ING S**T I LOVE THIS!!! and nothing for nothing but i do believe i noticed that you had the samsung galaxy s3... which i believe i recommended to you. your welcome. cant wait till the Arnold. You are going to crush life. And i will be there to witness it. Get some.

    ReplyDelete